Friday, June 24, 2016

An Introduction To Christian Rationalism


Welcome!

My name is Cooper Cooke, and as the author of this blog, I want to welcome you to my sanctuary of thought.  For those of you who do not already know me, I am a young extrovert who cannot help but constantly contemplate existence and truth.  I reside in the furnace many people refer to as Texas, and I am very grateful for the life I have received.  This site is dedicated to the proposition that the unexamined life is not a fruitful one and is not a life Christians can make the mistake of participating in.

This blog will be devoted primarily to explanations and questions of philosophy, reason, Christianity, and the relationship between them.  Feel free to comment below on any post you desire, as long as one rule is maintained: you shall not use any logical fallacies. ;)

It will also be a location where you can find select movie, game, and book reviews along with a critical analyzation of them from an artistic and philosophical perspective.

Expect regular posts.  Enjoy the content.  And most importantly, do not flee from the responsibility to engage the world that surrounds you as you search for truth high and low.

Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment